Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.022
Download D 2.022
released Dec 11, 2008
- Changed IUnknown to use the extern(System) interface rather that extern(Windows).
- Pure functions now get semantically checked.
- Nothrow functions now get semantically checked.
- shared is now a type constructor.
- Bugzilla 1518: Crash using 'scope', 'with' and undefined 'RegExp'
- Bugzilla 1649: Variant coercion fails with delegates
- Bugzilla 1685: Array index is evaluated twice
- Bugzilla 1933: Delimited string constants can cause segfault
- Bugzilla 1963: -H creates broken headers
- Bugzilla 2041: Spec implies relationship between interfaces and COM objects
- Bugzilla 2105: added patch
- Bugzilla 2441: header file generation translates enum to manifest
- Bugzilla 2468: result type of AndAndExp and OrOrExp deduced incorrectly
- Bugzilla 2489: import in struct causes assertion failure
- Bugzilla 2490: extern(C++) can not handle structs as return types
- Bugzilla 2491: druntime GC wrongly frees data pointed to by TLS.
- Bugzilla 2492: ICE building on Linux with -lib option
- Bugzilla 2499: Template alias default value cannot be template instantiation
- Bugzilla 2500: template struct methods are left unresolved if imported from multiple modules
- Bugzilla 2501: member function marked as final override ignores override requirements
- Bugzilla 2503: Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D3std7process6systemFAyaZi
- Bugzilla 2506: Can't initialize const member in ctor if it is accessed via this.member syntax
- Incorporated some of the patches from Bugzilla 1752
- extern __thread now works on Linux.