Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.023
Download D 2.023
released Jan 2, 2009
- Improved speed of long division.
- Optimizer now takes advantage of immutable and pure.
- Added predefined version D_Ddoc which is predefined when -D switch is thrown.
- the type of a string literal is now invariant(char) rather than invariant(char)[length_of_string]. It is still implicitly convertible to the latter. This is intended to reduce template instantiation bloat.
- Undid fix for Bugzilla 2500, as the fix was arguably worse than the bug.
- Bugzilla 1078: Frontend uses of 'auto' where 'scope' should be used
- Bugzilla 2517: DDoc omits abstract on classes
- Bugzilla 2518: scope(success) not execuate and RAII variable destructor is not called
- Bugzilla 2519: Segfault when >> used in an invalid slice
- Bugzilla 2527: Alias Template Params Are Always Same Type As First Instantiation (according to typeof(x).stringof)
- Bugzilla 2531: DDoc not generated correctly for struct methods inside static if
- Bugzilla 2533: compiler falls with "assertion failed" message on wrong code
- Bugzilla 2534: dmd.conf is wrong
- Bugzilla 2537: compiler crashes on this code:
- Bugzilla 2541: cannot use aliased type for decl of foreach variable
- Bugzilla 2542: array casts behave differently at compile and runtime
Copyright © 1999-2017 by Digital Mars ®, All Rights Reserved | Page generated by Ddoc on (no date time)