Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.043
Download D 2.043
released Apr 6, 2010
- .init property for static arrays is now an array literal
- Improved speed of associative arrays
- std.bigint has been completely replaced with a faster implementation. Multiplication is now 5 times faster, division is 300 times faster, and squaring is 10 times faster. For large numbers (~5000 words), the speedup is 5 times larger than this.
- Fixed memory corruption problem with array appends
- Bugzilla 122: DDoc newline behaviour produces suboptimal results
- Bugzilla 1628: Ddoc produces invalid documentation for --- blocks
- Bugzilla 2609: No documentation generated for destructor
- Bugzilla 3808: Assertion Failure : Assertion failure: 'classinfo->structsize == CLASSINFO_SIZE' on line 870 in file 'toobj.c'
- Bugzilla 3884: Segfault: defining a typedef with an invalid object.d
- Bugzilla 3911: Associative array in CTFE crashes compiler
- Bugzilla 3958: mixin(non-static method) crashes compiler
- Bugzilla 3972: Regarding module with name different from its file name
- Bugzilla 3984: Segfault(interpret.c): CTFE using struct constructor on a local static variable
- Bugzilla 3986: Struct constructors bypass default initialization of member variables
- Bugzilla 4002: dmd.conf and binary path in dmd -v output
- Bugzilla 4004: DMD 2.042 CTFE regression with functions taking ref parameters
- Bugzilla 4005: std.c.stdlib.exit in CTFE and more
- Bugzilla 4011: Incorrect function overloading using mixins
- Bugzilla 4019: [CTFE] Adding an item to an empty AA
- Bugzilla 4020: [ICE][CTFE] struct postblit in CTFE
- Bugzilla 4023: std.math.hypot() returns infinity when either argument is zero
- Bugzilla 4027: Closures in CTFE generate wrong code
- Bugzilla 4029: CTFE: cannot invoke delegate returned from function
Copyright © 1999-2017 by Digital Mars ®, All Rights Reserved | Page generated by Ddoc on (no date time)