Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.046
Download D 2.046
released May 10, 2010
- Add hints for missing import declarations.
- Speed up compilation.
- All length methods in Phobos are now a @property.
- Bugzilla 1001: print stack trace (in debug mode) when program die
- Fix hanging problem on undefined identifiers.
- Bugzilla 461: Constant not understood to be constant when circular module dependency exists.
- Bugzilla 945: template forward reference with named nested struct only
- Bugzilla 1055: union forward reference "overlapping initialization" error
- Bugzilla 2085: CTFE fails if the function is forward referenced
- Bugzilla 2386: Array of forward referenced struct doesn't compile
- Bugzilla 3945: AssertExpression message should implicitly convert to const char
- Bugzilla 4015: forward reference in alias causes error
- Bugzilla 4016: const initializer cannot forward reference other const initializer
- Bugzilla 4042: Unable to instantiate a struct template.
- Bugzilla 4100: Break and continue to label should mention foreach
- Bugzilla 4116: object.di does not match object_.d
- Bugzilla 4146: Unavailable: core.sys.posix.sys.wait.waitid()
- Bugzilla 4184: associative array with certain key types results in corrupt values during iteration
Copyright © 1999-2017 by Digital Mars ®, All Rights Reserved | Page generated by Ddoc on (no date time)