Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
- This Element is stored inside the MultiLogger and associates a Logger to a string.
- The stored Logger
- MultiLogger logs to multiple Logger. The Loggers are stored in an Logger in their order of insertion.Every data logged to this MultiLogger will be distributed to all the Loggers inserted into it. This MultiLogger implementation can hold multiple Loggers with the same name. If the method removeLogger is used to remove a Logger only the first occurrence with that name will be removed.
- A constructor for the MultiLogger Logger.Parameters:
LogLevel lv The LogLevel for the MultiLogger. By default the LogLevel for MultiLogger is LogLevel.all.
auto l1 = new MultiLogger(LogLevel.trace);
- This member holds all Loggers stored in the MultiLogger.When inheriting from MultiLogger this member can be used to gain access to the stored Logger.
- This method inserts a new Logger into the MultiLogger.Parameters:
string name The name of the Logger to insert. Logger newLogger The Logger to insert.
- This method removes a Logger from the MultiLogger.Parameters:
char toRemove The name of the Logger to remove. If the Logger is not found null will be returned. Only the first occurrence of a Logger with the given name will be removed.Returns:The removed Logger.
Copyright © 1999-2017 by Digital Mars ®, All Rights Reserved | Page generated by Ddoc on (no date time)