Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Compiler implementation of the D programming language.
- Generate code to set index into scope table.
- Allocate a new block, and set the tryblock.
- Get or create a label declaration.
- Add in code to increment usage count for linnum.
- Insert finally block calls when doing a goto from inside a try block to outside. Done after blocks are generated because then we know all the edges of the graph, but before the Bpred's are computed.Parameters:
first block in function