Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Convert Win32 error code to string.
Credits: Based on code written by Regan Heath
- @trusted string sysErrorString(DWORD errCode, int langId = LANG_NEUTRAL, int subLangId = SUBLANG_DEFAULT);
- Query the text for a Windows error code, as returned by GetLastError, as a D string.
- class WindowsException: object.Exception;
- Thrown if errors that set GetLastError occur.
- final @property DWORD code();
- GetLastError's return value.
- @safe T wenforce(T, S)(T value, lazy S msg = null, string file = __FILE__, size_t line = __LINE__)
- If !!value is true, value is returned. Otherwise, new WindowsException(GetLastError(), msg) is thrown. WindowsException assumes that the last operation set GetLastError() appropriately.
wenforce(DeleteFileA("junk.tmp"), "DeleteFile failed");
Copyright Digital Mars 2006 - 2013. | Page generated by Ddoc on (no date time)