Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Compiler implementation of the D programming language.
- Contains all data for a class declaration that is needed for the Objective-C integration.
- true if this class is a metaclass.
- true if this class is externally defined.
- Name of this class.
- The class declaration this belongs to.
- The metaclass of this class.
- List of non-inherited methods.
Copyright © 1999-2022 by the D Language Foundation | Page generated by Ddoc on (no date time)